Skip to main content

Ranbir, Katrina Kaif will win National Awards for Raajneeti

Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif will win National Awards

Bollywood Director Prakash Jha is confident about his Upcoming film Raajneeti will fetch the prestigious National Awards for Actor Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif.

"This film will take Actor Ranbir Kapoor to another level," said Jha. He has cast the actor as US-educated scion of a political dynasty who has to reluctantly return home to shoulder his family's duties.

"I hope, no, I'm in fact pretty certain, he'll win the National Award for his performance," Prakash Jha said.

"Actress Katrina Kaif has breathed fire and passion into her role. From the way she metamorphoses from a young vivacious girl to the way she walks to give her public speeches as a politician. Audiences won't be able to believe the transformation of Katrina. I won't be surprised if both Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif win National Awards," he added.

He can't stop preening over the fact that his Raajneeti features the maximum number of National Award winners in its cast, Arjun Rampal being the latest.

"Everyone is outstanding in the film. And why not? I've a line-up of National Award winners in the cast - from Naseeruddin Shah and Nana Patekar to Manoj Bajpai and Ajay Devgn.

"When I heard Arjun had won the National Award for Rock On!, I was ecstatic. He is fantastic in my film."

Prakash Jha claims Raajneeti is the biggest multi-starrer. "I think it'd be impossible to get so many stars under one roof for any other director."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News