Skip to main content

My name is Khan was Challenge For Me

My name is Khan was Challenge For Me
Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan said enacting the character of an autistic person in My Name is Khan was a challenge for him. "I think it is a very new and difficult concept. I play Rizwan Khan, a person suffering from autism. I prepared well for the role. I hope I have done well."

"Of course, I have taken some cinematic liberties with it," he added. Shahrukh Khan said when he, Karan (Johar) and Kajol come together they think about what new could be done, and that is how My Name Is Khan has evolved. He also thanked the people of the country for loving him and his work for so many years.

Shahrukh Khan, who is also owner the team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) of the Indian Premier League, skirted question on why Pakistani cricketers were not selected during the auction held last week.

Shahrukh Khan said IPL was a game and which should be enjoyed. He said his team KKR was short of the fast bowler which it got, so now his team was complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News