Skip to main content

Shilpa Shetty is feeling ‘just like any bride’

Shilpa Shetty is feeling ‘just like any bride’
Bollywood Actress Shilpa Shetty, who is marrying London-based Raj Kundra on Nov 22, is facing pre-nuptial blues. She admits she is experiencing "mixed feelings" as the D-day draws near.

"To all those who want to know how I am feeling, I just want to say I'm going through a lot of mixed feelings - happiness, excitement, nervousness, just like any bride to be and sadness as well," Shilpa Shetty posted on her blog.

The 34-year-old actress is tying the knot with businessman Raj Kundra, whom she has been dating since 2007.

"Honestly it still hasn't sunk in completely, it's a strange emotion, can't describe it. The only consolation is that I'm tying the knot with Raj - a man who lets me be myself and doesn't want me or my life to change and that erases premarital jitters," she said.

"Obviously marriage is a huge step and with it come responsibilities, and since I believe in the institution, so I hope and pray that I can make ours a success."

Shilpa says she has been busy with the wedding preparations for the past two weeks but is also trying hard to fulfill her professional commitments so that she can set out for a one-month honeymoon with Raj after the wedding.

She is currently shooting in Hyderabad for the last schedule of Indo-Chinese project "Desire".

"I'm shooting in Hyderabad, everything had to be done before I'd left for this schedule. In the midst of Odissi rehearsals (can you believe it! ‘cause I am shooting for a song here), (I'm handling) guests list, hotel arrangements, wedding planners, trousseau outfits, the list is never ending.

"There's a lot of work to be done and I will be shooting and dubbing till a week before the wedding. Got to finish all work commitments before I leave for a month after the wedding," she said.

The actress is now only hoping that her younger sister Shamita Shetty, who is a participant on reality show "Bigg Boss 3", comes out to be with her in the "last few days at home".

Shilpa Shetty will have a quiet wedding ceremony with close friends and family Nov 22 and has plans for a lavish reception two days later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News