Skip to main content

Madhuri Dixit : Not decided on playing Indira Gandhi

Madhuri Dixit : Not decided on playing Indira Gandhi
While the world is abuzz with reports of Bollywood Actress Madhuri Dixit having been signed on to play Indira Gandhi in Krishna Shah's film on the political icon, the Dhak Dhak woman said she hasn't made up her mind yet.

"Yes, Shah did meet me [at Madhuri Dixit's residence in Denver, USA], with the script. I read it and I am really impressed with the research he has done. I consider Indira Gandhi my idol, so it would be a privilege to play her.

"But I haven't agreed yet as I need to sort out a lot of other issues. My secretary, Rikku Rakeshnath, is figuring that out." Shah is so keen on casting Dixit that he took a computer imaging of the actress as Indira Gandhi with him when he went to meet her.

Reports of Shah approaching Hollywood stars like Tom Hanks and Tommy Lee Jones for the film are also doing the rounds. The director reportedly plans to approach actor Abhay Deol to play Rajiv Gandhi. Shah himself was unavailable for comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News