Skip to main content

Karisma Kapoor doesn't know how to cook

Karisma Kapoor doesn't know how to cook
Bollywood Actress Karisma Kapoor, a self-confessed foodie who is expecting her second child, confesses that she doesn't know how to cook.

"I don't know how to cook. I just know how to eat everything, as I love food. I can only make tea, coffee and omelettes," Karisma told IANS.

The actress has a four-year-old daughter with businessman husband Sanjay Kapur and says she loves good food but she is one of those actresses who has always flaunted a svelte figure.

Asked if she was into dieting, the 35-year-old said: "I am not into exhaustive drastic dieting or anything."

The actress, who took a sabbatical from the big screen after her wedding in 2003, hopes to have a second innings in the film world in future.

"I am hoping to get back to work and reach out to audiences," she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News