Skip to main content

Kareena Kapoor and Aamir khan

Kareena Kapoor and Aamir khan
Bollywood Sexy Actress Kareena Kapoor has said that working with Aamir Khan is a dream-come-true. Kareena calls Aamir Khan a cinematic genius. Meanwhile, Aamir Khan is impress over the actress too.

“Kareena Kapoor is so beautiful, you can look and admire her all day and not get bored of her,” said Khan, adding, “She is a wonderful person too; so warm and friendly and a terrific actress who is dedicated to her work.”

“We have wanted to work with each other since a long time and we have finally got together for 3 Idiots in which we have been paired romantically,” smiled Khan.

Aamir Khan has worked with both Karisma and Kareena Kapoor, so what does he have to say about that? “I remember Kareena Kapoor was very young when she visited the sets of Andaz Apna Apna and Raja Hindustani. I think they both are equally fantastic actresses and I am chummier terms with Kareena Kapoor.”

Kareena Kapoor couldn’t take her eyes off Aamir, like a star-struck fan and mouthed ‘thank you’ as he praised her. “I think there is no one like Aamir Khan. He is a true emperor and cinematic genius, even though he is an idiot in the film. 3 Idiots is a milestone film in my career and something I will be proud to tell my children about,” said the stunning star. Apparently, Saif isn’t too pleased about Kareena being star struck by Aamir.

Aamir Khan, on the other hand has different sentiments about Saif (who is back in the pink of health) and Kurbaan though. Aamir Khan is gung-ho about Kurbaan. “I think we should promote Kurbaan now,” he joked, adding on a serious note, “Kurbaan is one film I am really excited about as the promos look spectacular and intriguing.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News