Skip to main content

Farah Khan loves TV

Farah Khan photos
Farah Khan says 90 per cent of her popularity is because of TV

Choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan, who hosts celebrity chat show Tere Mere Beach Mein, says she owes 90 per cent of her popularity to the small screen.

"Small screen is not small any longer. I think it's a larger medium than cinema because even though a village may not have a cinema hall, the people might still have a TV set. I think if I have become a popular figure, it’s almost 90 per cent because of my presence on television," said Farah.

The filmmaker, who has directed movies like Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om, says although she enjoys working for TV, she doesn't like getting decked up for it.

"I really enjoy television. The only part I don't enjoy is doing my make-up and hair and sitting for hours and I also don't like looking fat on TV. Other than that, I like everything about it," she said.

Farah was earlier seen as a judge on shows like Nach Baliye, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa and Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News