Skip to main content

Hrithik Roshan is the cover guy for the September issue of GQ

hrithik roshan
Hrithik Roshan is the cover guy for the September issue of GQ that hits stands next week.
The star has spoken candidly about his stammering and how he overcame it by locking himself in a room and practising for hours to talk fluently among others things. Extracts:

A-a-a-ctor: "I couldn't say a word and I wanted to be an actor. And every time I said that, I felt like such a fool because I used to go, 'I-I-I... w-w-w-want... t-t-t-to... b-b-be... a-an... a-a-actor!'"

On adulation: "You get so confused between the person that you are and the persona that is projected on screen.

I've been on stage where I have 40,000 people shouting my name... they have tears in their eyes. And you could so easily take all that and fill your ego with it and feel like a god, but you finally realise that it is a bottomless pit."

On choosing his films: "I see everybody doing the same thing over and over again because it works... I've reached a stage where I have enough courage to do films I believe in."

Being Hrithik: "I am my own product. And I have to take care of myself. That's going to get me my name, my fame, my bread-and-butter, my money for me and my family."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News