Skip to main content

Kareena Kapoor : Find a nice girl Vivek

Vivek Oberoi  - Bollywood Newz
Vivek Oberoi, whose name is now being linked to sitar player Anoushka Shankar, says good friend Kareena Kapoor pesters him most to find a suitable match for himself and settle down soon.

"The pressure (of getting married) is on, not only from my family but from even Bebo (Kareena's pet name)," Vivek, who will be seen with Kareena and Saif in Rensil D'Silva's untitled film, told IANS in an e-mail interview.

"Every time we go out for dinner, she would shake her head and tell me - 'find a nice girl and settle down' and I would hide behind Saif to dodge the bullet. We had some great laughs," he said.

Vivek's personal life has always been in the spotlight - from the time his engagement to long-standing girlfriend Gurpreet Gill broke off to the short but much-hyped relationship with former beauty queen Aishwarya Rai. But now the actor is single.

He reasons his stag status by saying: "I'm single because I am waiting to find the girl who will make me want to never be single again."

His personal life apart, Vivek has his hands full with big banner movies like Ram Gopal Varma's "Rakta Charitra", Prakash Jha's "Rajniti" and Tips Films' "Prince" besides Rensil D'Silva's untitled romantic thriller.

So Vivek will be back with a bang after experiencing a series of ups and downs in his career.

Vivek is in no mood to assess his stint in Bollywood since his launch in Varma's "Company" in 2002 as he says he is still raring to go.

"When I retire, I will have enough time to sit back in a rocking chair and judge my career. Right now, it's time for me to grab every opportunity and give it my very best," said Vivek, who was loved by audiences in films like "Saathiya" and "Yuva" as well.

The actor also spoke about the only mistake he thinks he made during his seven-year-old career.

"What went wrong in between was that I had forgotten why I came here...to be an actor...just that...Not all the trappings of stardom but just the pure fire of burning desire to act," he said.

Now Vivek says he has set a goal for himself.

"Every day, in every way, I want to be better and better...that is my mission and my prayer," he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News