Skip to main content

Kangana Ranaut bonds with Sushmita Sen

Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut intends to have a ball on the sets of her first comedy No Problem.

“So far I’ve never had fun on the sets. All the character I’ve played have been introverted and troubled. So I’ve been in my shell. During Fashion Madhur Bhandarkar used to scold me for being in a shell all the time. But if I play insecure paranoid characters I can’t be laughing and playing around. But it was the nature of the characters. For Anees Bazmi’s film I’m changing completely. I’m going to organize parties on the sets, constantly crack Santa-Banta jokes and most important of all, I will bond with Sushmita. Hopefully our bonding will last beyond one film.”

After signing a film together, Sushmita Sen has taken the lovely Kangna Ranaut under her wings. Always known to be warm towards her co-stars Sushmita has taken a special fancy to Kangana because of her facial resemblance to Sushmita’s daughter Renee.

Says Kangana Ranaut, “On the first day that we met we struck a special chord in each other’s hearts. I was standing at a premiere and she came up to me. She held my face in her hands and said I’ve hair exactly like her daughter. And that whenever she saw me she was reminded of her daughter. From that moment onwards we bonded. Luckily I play Sushmita’s sister in the film that we’re doing together. I love calling her Didi.”

Kangana Ranaut is pleased as hell to be finally doing comedy. “I was really hurt when people said I was destined only to play tragic roles. I wanted to do comedy for the longest time. And that I’ve Sushmita playing my sister in the film is an added bonus. We’ll have a ball playing sisters.”

The film is Anees Bazmi’s comedy No Problem produced by Anil Kapoor.

Says Kangna, “I had decided whenever I do my first comedy it would have to be either with Anees Bazmi or David Dhawan. Everyone thought I was wrong for the part in No Problem. No one was convinced I could do comedy, not after playing all those traumatized roles. But Anilji convinced everyone that I could do it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News