Skip to main content

“I don’t dare mess with Aishwarya” : Abhishek Bachchan

http://www.bollynewz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/aishwarya-abhishek.jpg
Bollywood Actor Abhishek Bachchan poured his heart out to Farhan Akhtar on the chat show Oye It’s Friday on NDTV recently.

He said that since he has grown up in the presence of strong women like his mum and sister, he has realised that it’s better not to argue too much.

Abhishek said that when there are disagreements with wifey Aishwarya he is the first to make up.

He said, “There is no shame in saying sorry.

I am not the kind of person who thinks you lose face when you apologise.

Accept the fact that women are superior beings and the superior species.

We men are nothing.

So don't ever mess with women. They have a fantastic ability to sulk.

They remember everything.

So there's no point fighting with them because you will never win.

“And you know what's worse? Even when you fight, at the end of the day you want to sleep peacefully.

You certainly don't want to end up on the couch.

Always remember that the woman holds the keys to the house!” However, he hastened to add that Aishwarya is a very simple and down-to-earth person.

“I really love the way she takes care of my parents.

That means a lot to me.

I am very particular about my parents.

I care for them, as any son would.

You are always tense about your wife's relationship with your parents.

But in our case, my wife's best friend is my mother. She calls my parents more than I do.

And to top it all, she manages to look beautiful even when you get up in the morning. Now that's fantastic.

Ash and I get along very well. She's like my best friend.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News