Skip to main content

Shehenshah Amitabh Bachchan visits Baadshah Shahrukh Khan

shahrukh-khan_amitabh-bachchan___54634.jpg

Shehenshah-e-Bollywood- Amitabh Bachchan has wished Baadshah-e-Bollywood a speedy recovery and is planning to visit Shahrukh Khan at him home Mannat, after Shahrukh Khan’s successful arthroscopic surgery.

Amitabh wrote on his blog, “I had sent him (Shahrukh Khan) a message for his speedy recovery. He called back to thank and inform me that he is home. ‘I was getting depressed in hospital, so came away’.”

Big B also messaged him, “I was planning to visit you in the hospital” to which SRK replied, “Come home sir, we shall play some games.”

Amitabh further said, “Don’t take after surgery too lightly, I warned him and take rest and do not get into any kind of activity. He sounds a little groggy. I shall visit him tomorrow.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News