Skip to main content

Shahrukh Khan’s Billu Barber now only Billu

papasharuk_5_full.jpg

Bollywood King Shahrukh Khan doesn’t believe in creating controversies, be it his private life or his latest flick Billu Barber, negotiating with the Hairdressers union Shahrukh Khan has removed the word Barber from his movie and now the movie is only called Billu.

Shahrukh Khan says, “I had a discussion with the association of hair dressers and salons in Maharashtra. And I’ve pokes to the associations in other cities on the phone. I don’t think we were wrong in ever using the word ‘barber’ and that is what be stand by. But they have their own take on that. The film has been made with a good feeling. So, I’d rather not hurt anyone, because it’s not going to affect my film.

We will put a piece of paper on the word ‘barber’ on the posters and hoardings which belong to the production which is Red Chillies, wherever it can be done. It’s a little expensive to try and change the posters which we couldn’t have done.”

Why didn’t Shahrukh Khan try explaining the situation to the union and he says, “If they understood that they wouldn’t have had an issue with it. In this case I was very clear that there is no legality involved and I would just like to make sure that people aren’t unhappy. I think I’m also a little mellow since I’m going for my surgery, so I don’t want to hurt anyone.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News