Skip to main content

Shahrukh Khan to name his dog Aamir Khan?

srk1.jpg

The cold vibes between Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan have been witnessed by many since many years and both of them keep on cracking comments and jokes at each other whenever they get a chance.


Aamir received wrath of many when he called his dog Shahrukh Khan on his blog, however Shahrukh Khan kept mum during the whole episode, but now he is back with revenge as he is joked that he wants to name his dog Aamir.

SRK said, “Gauri gets upset when I crack jokes about naming my dog Aamir Khan. She thinks why should I bring myself down by doing or saying such things? I understand that she doesn’t want me to lose my dignity, but sometimes I think it is absolutely necessary as people ask for it.”

He goes on to explain, “Aamir had said it was a joke that his dog was named after me… and I said if it was a matter of [a] sense of humor, then my joke would have been that I also wanted to name my pets after Aamir, but my pets vehemently refused. My wife said people don’t understand your jokes, so please refrain from doing so… though I felt it was quite funny but I didn’t say it at that time. Nobody said anything about stooping low, etc. Stooping low would be a height joke.”

Shahrukh Khan also expressed his views on Aamir being against of Shahrukh Khan being number one, “I will confront Aamir and ask him why he said such a thing. I accept a lot of things, but I think this is not funny. When I say I am number one, I definitely don’t mean it in arrogance. I say it with a sense of humor and a sense of humility. But I guess it will take a lot for Aamir to understand that.”

Comments

Unknown said…
srk has lost his mind.he don't know how to handle his retardation of success...moreover he don't know even how to joke well...in fact he can't tolerate anyone more successful than himself (specially amir khan),that's why he proclaims himself to be no.1 in bollywood but the box office results of ghajini keeps the truth in front of this world..

Popular posts from this blog

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News