Valentine’s day coming nearer and nearer, Bollywood’s hottest couple who have managed to hold their marriage strong even after so many years - Shahrukh Khan and Gauri have been on every paparazzi’s mind.
So when Shahrukh Khan was asked what is his gift to wife Gauri on this Valentine’s day and he said, ‘I have gifted my entire life to Gauri. She produces all my movies and only if the film does well, she accepts any gifts. If my movie flops, then she does not accept any gift. I feel ‘Billu Barber’ is a beautiful film about relationships, love and friendship. I also have a good part in the film along with Irrfan Khan and Lara Dutta. If the film works well, my wife will accept a gift otherwise she will throw me out of the house.’
Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...
Comments