Skip to main content

Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka deny romance

86242b62-3dcd-4769-9dc2-5ba5090408ddpriyanka-shahid--500--1.jpg

While Shahid Kapoor is being associated with strings of women, his Kaminay co-star Priyanka is not lagging behind. However quiz them if something is on between them and they come up with those same old diplomatic answers.

Shahid Kapoor who was recently asked about Priyanka said, The way I am being projected as a serial dater, I am sure that I’m not going to get a girlfriend anytime soon.”

While Priyanka Chopra was recently asked about the romance between her and Shahid and she also gave a reply similiar to Shahid, she said, “I thought the media has already linked Shahid Kapoor with Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza! Shahid is my co-star in Vishal Bharadwaj’s Kameenay. This is the first time we are working together. We enjoy each other’s company.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News