Skip to main content

Irrfan dying to be swallowed by Mallika

irfan_1_1024x768.jpg

Irrfan Khan is starring opposite Mallika Sherawat in Jennifer Lynch’s Hisss where Mallika plays a man-eating snake and the talented actor is dying to be swallowed by his sexy co-actor.


Irrfan says, “She plays a man-eating creature. She swallows men in the film. And I’m just dying to be swallowed her. Watching her devour men is a very very sensuous process. Unfortunately I don’t get eaten by her. I’m the investigative officer trying to find out who’s devouring all these human beings.”

Irrfan adds, “I’m working in Hisss with two very different and interesting kind of women, Mallika Sherawat and Jennifer Lynch. Hisss would’ve been like any other snakewomen story. But the way Jennifer has treated the story has taken the film to another level. The special effects will shock our audiences. I think Ramu is inspired to make his next film(Agyaat) by Jennifer’s film. High-time we got special effects guys from abroad to do the needful.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News