Skip to main content

Bollywood King Shahrukh Khan to undergo surgery on V-day

dressed3.jpg

While people plan romantic dates, long drives and passionate night-out on Valentine’s day our Shahrukh Khan has decided to go under the knife for his shoulder surgery on Valentine’s day.

He says, “I usually don’t do anything on Valentine’s Day, so I’d like to get my surgery done then. It’s just that there’s so much work – I can’t afford to be lying flat on a hospital bed for a month. I do need this surgery, but once my movie Billu Barber is placed well, I’ll have more time.”

During the same interview, Shahrukh Khan at his candid best, said the following to a female reporter, “For you, darling, I can remove my jacket and even my shirt! However, I don’t have anything written across my chest.”

When asked who was the dig aimed at, he said, “I’m not taking a dig at him or anyone else. It was just a joke. He(Aamir) does it too. There are certain things that others say in public, though, and I don’t like it. So I guess I’ll meet him soon and have a talk with him.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News