Skip to main content

emraan hashmi turns a painter after Raaz - The Mystery Continues

emran.jpg

emraan hashmi will be seen portraying the role of a painter in the sequel of Raaz - The Mystery Continues, but little is known that the actor has turned into a painter in real life too.

For the movie he was trained by Sailesh Achrekar and learnt different strokes and techniques of painting.

Emraan hashmi says, “Before shooting for Raaz, I was training under Sailesh Achrekar. Mohit (Suri; Raaz 2 director) wanted a character similar to Sailesh.

During this course, I started to learn to paint using various techniques, which I was not even aware of.

Through the lessons, I learnt to sketch with charcoal, pencils, work with oil paints and use different tools for effect such as knives and sponges.”

The entire process of painting rejuvenates me and is a complete stress-buster. It is just the start and I am not a pro at it but I’m trying to get better with every portrait.

With any form of art, you need practice. You have to trust it, offer something your best and then step back to see what is created.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News

J D Winner Ankan Sen & Hrithik Roshan Dance Together

Finally Just Dance Winner is Ankan Sen the Wonder Boy. Congratulations to Ankan Sen the winner of Television Special Dance Show Just Dance. Watch Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan and Ankan Sen Dance Together