Skip to main content

Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut Doesnt Favor Live in Relationships !

http://www.bollywoodblog.com/images/TN14082_Kangana.jpg

Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut’s latest film Raaz The Mystery Continues has hit the screen and we still have to wait to see how the film fares at the box office. Kangana Ranaut after the success of Fashion, got another glamourous role.

Kangana Ranaut plays a model again. “I am playing the role of a successful model, who is disturbed by some spirits. This is a character-oriented movie and I am eagerly waiting for its release,” she says.
Kangana’s character in the film lives in with her boyfriend played by her real-life beau Adhyayan. However in real life she doesn’t favor the idea of living in.

“With time everything has changed, men are living with men and women are marrying women. I do not want to offend anybody here but we should not get carried away by the western culture. We have to preserve our values and I am not in favour of any live-in relation,” stated Ranaut.

When asked about her marriage plans, Kangana Ranaut said: “I am too young for a marriage. I am just 21 and first want to secure my career before taking any such decision.”

“I faced many problems when I came to Mumbai three years back. Here nobody helps you till you have a godfather. I have learnt so many things here and think that I have gained the wisdom of a 40-year-old human in the last two-three years through my struggle,” she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News