Skip to main content

Bollywood Actor Emraan Hashmi is no more a serial kisser

http://www.isimplyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/Emraan-Hashmi.jpg
Once referred to as the series kisser of Bollywood, Emraan has come of age. He has finally abandoned (temporarily) his romantic side and taken on the job of scaring people out of their wits.

"Today if people call me a serial kisser I find it really humorous. I have left that image long ago. If you see my recent films, I haven't done any such role. Now I am very selective about my roles," he says.

His most recent selection is Mohit Suri's Raaz 2, where he plays a painter whose paintings decide to haunt their subject.

emraan hashmi says he enjoys scaring his fans and it is for this purpose only that he took up Raaz 2. He says, "It's good fun to scare people. I've wanted to do a horror film and Raaz 2 is just like a dream come true. There are risk factors involved in anything new we do but I love taking challenges. I think I have an exciting role in the film."

emraan hashmi is quite hopeful that his film will set a new trend in Bollywood. He says, "I am sure that this film will change the face of horror films in the industry. It will bring horror as a subject into the mainstream of Indian cinema."

emraan hashmi says that over a period of time he has learnt a lot of lessons in the film industry. "It's true that I didn't have to struggle much to get good films but I've had my share of hits and flops. As a result, I have become very choosy today. I have a lot of offers but I go by what interests me. Raaz is one film whose concept excited me a lot. It's an altogether new challenge for me and I have taken it in the right spirit."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News