Skip to main content

Bollywood Actor Emraan Hashmi doesn’t find himself special

emraan-hashmi-on-the-set-of-raaz-the-mystery-continues1.jpg

With a swashbuckling performance in Raaz TMC, Bollywood Actor Emraan Hashmi is the talk of the town, however the handsome lad is still grounded and doesn’t find any specialty in himself.

He says, “Emraan Hashmi is not a very special person. I am just like any other individual. I am a common man with basic needs and wishes. I fear God and love him too and yes and I enjoy my success. I am basically an open book, what ever the world knows me for is the actual me. Anybody can read me. But not when I am sleeping (laughs). There is nothing hidden in me from the world.”

Emraan Hashmi also talks about Raaz and says, “This movie is of great importance. Working in a horror movie was my dream. And now with RTMC , it has come true. I have not signed RTMC merely because it is a horror film. The script, the theme, the role and the concept were so new that I was all the more tempted to sign it. This movie stands incomparable in terms of horror flicks. It will prove as a benchmark for the other horror films. “

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News