Skip to main content

Shahrukh Khan: Everybody Must watch Ghajini

Shahrukh Khan has decided to end the cold war between him and Aamir Khan by requesting each and everyone to watch Aamir latest flick Ghajini.
http://mimg.sulekha.com/shah-rukh-khan/Events/srk-something-new/srk-something-new53.jpg

SRK says, “I want all the people to watch the film’. We as people from the industry know how much pain it takes to make a film. We wait anxiously every Friday to see the result of our hard work. So my best wishes are with every film be it Aamir’s or Akshay’s. I want every film to do well.”

He also denied his rivalry with Aamir, saying, “We share an extremely cordial relationship.”

He gave an example of their recent meeting, where they discussed their abs, “I was scared as I lost my six packs and wanted Aamir to say no. Luckily, he said he has lost his packs too, so let’s give a chance to some other actor.”

Talking about Aamir he says, “I think he has changed for the better. Previously, he did not like to interact much with the public and the media, but now he interacts well and has also developed a sense of humour.”SR Khan

Well I don’t think such diplomacy will solve the cold war.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News