Skip to main content

Bollywood: Katrina Kaif’s Beauty and Style Secrets

katrina-kaif-110a1.jpg

Bollywood: Katrina Kaif is the most beautiful actress in Bollywood at the moment. She is perfect in every way - amazing skin, beautiful eyes, lovely mouth and the chic knows how to accentuate her beauty well. Never do you see her wearing what doesn’t suit her style both in terms of clothes and makeup.

She reveals her beauty secrets and it is interesting to know what kind of products she uses and what is her beauty regimen. So make sure you note this stuff down in case you wanna be as beautiful as her -

Beauty Regimen
“I kick start my day with three to four glasses of water. I excercise. I love swimming, jogging, gymming — this gives blood circulation a boost and skin feels healthier. My skin behaves well if I use less make-up. A beauty rule that I follow is to always cleanse my face of all make-up, however tired I may be. I use a face wash by Mene & Moy which has two per cent salicylic acid and LancĂ´me Cleansing Milk for the face and eyes. I am addicted to the Purifying Apricot Oil from Anne Semoin. To deal with a beauty emergency I rely on a mineral mud mask by Anne Semoin. It calms my skin.”

Makeup
“I like to play up my eyes with lots of mascara by Yves Saint Laurent. My look for the coming season is traditional with more emphasis on the eyes with MAC kohl, keeping cheeks and lips neutral with a bronze highlighter from Laura Mercier and a MAC lip gloss in nude.”

Clothes
“I like to wear Floral summer dresses or tracks and sweatshirts or cargo pants and sleeveless tee shirts during the day I don’t party too often, but when I do, I opt for a Tarun Tahiliani Indo-Western or Rocky S’ Westerns. I just cant do without my Lee Jeans.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News