Skip to main content

I didn't mind Abhishek kissing John: Aishwarya Bachan

http://incubusfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/nhi20080816a.jpg
The green-eyed beauty who was in town to launch the Longines watch collection said she did not mind the kissing scene between hubby Abhishek and John Abraham.

Presently shooting for Mani Ratnam’s Ravana with hubby Abhishek in Kerala’s feisty forests, Aishwariya Rai Bachchan recently flew to Mumbai for a day. One to be with her dad, retired Merchant Navy Officer Krishna Raj on his 70th birthday and secondly, being brand ambassador of Longines watches she was to introduce their new collection.

http://www.extramirchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/aishwarya_rai_maniratnam.jpg

Dressed in a Cinderella-like white-and-black gown the beauty looked fresh despite performing her wifely duties and going about her hectic work schedule. Aishwariya is looking forward to the release of her Hollywood flick Pink Panther, is working on Shankar’s Robot and Mani’s Ravan (working title) and reveals that she is in discussion with Vipul Amrutlal Shah and Sanjay Leela Bhansali for their forthcoming ventures.

“The keyword is time management and I say it’s all about managing it and not questioning it! I learnt this a long-time back when I would always chalk-out a schedule for myself depending on how much I could fit in,” gushes the beauty.

She reacts with a grin when asked why she did not do Dostana and what was her reaction to Abhishek’s kissing scene with John Abraham in the film. “That’s okay, it was part of the film,” she replies coolly, “I’d have accepted 'Dostana', but it was my first offer immediately after marriage. Since the focus was on the chemistry between Abhishek and John and not on a love story, my presence would have taken that away from them.”

She concedes that both Abhishek and she are always attracted by films which give them a chance to experiment with their looks and characters. And she wants to give the audiences a different Aishwarya every time.

“Not that I plan my moves, as something great always comes along. Like the role I play in Ravan is something completely different from what I did in Mani Sir’s Iruvar and then Guru.”

As for the kind of endorsements she likes to do, the former Miss world smiles, “The product and campaign should be simple and understated and something that complements my personality.”

Comments

knowme said…
Check out the new movie starring John Abraham, Shreyas Takpade and Genelia D’souza called Hook Ya Crook.

to check out the website click the following link
http://www.aageseright.utvnet.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News