Skip to main content

Michelle want to work with SRK

The ultimate desire of Michelle Yeoh is to pair with India’s romantic idol King Khan. Actress Michelle Yeoh is best known for acting in multiple-Oscar winning film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Bond film DieAnother Day.

“I know Shah Rukh Khan is quite famous in India and I would love to star opposite him. But unfortunately no calls yet. But, yes I wish I could get to work with him as a lead actress, be it a Hollywood or Indian film,” says Yeoh. This Asian actress is a Bollywood fan too. “I am an Asian and I like Indian films a lot. Have seen a couple of them in subtitles,” said Yeoh.

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/michelle-yeoh/pictures/michelle-yeoh-picture-2.jpg

Michelle Yeoh stars opposite Vin Diesel in Babylon A D, which is set against the backdrop of not-too- distant future where much of the planet is in a war zone left by nuclear meltdowns. In the film, Diesel is playing the character of a mercenary, who is assigned to smuggle a young woman Aurora (Melanie Thierry) from a convent in Kazakhstan to New York City with Sister Rebeka (Michell Yeoh) as Aurora’s guardian.

The actress is not ready to reveal much about her future plans though. “There are 4-5 untitled projects in queue. Well 2009 might see a couple of biggies. I am keeping my fingers crossed. But I am very much concerned about Babylon A D’s success in India,” she says.

Source-keralaonline.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News