Skip to main content

‘SRK must be upset over Akki’s success’

http://www.mybollywoodspace.com/bs/photos/male/shahrukh_Khan/shahrukh_khan159.jpg
Top Bollywood actor and director Aamir Khan has gone on record praising fellow actor Akshay Kumar for his continues success.

Talking to a newspaper, Aamir says, "I think Akshay is doing really well. He has worked hard to reach where he is and I feel happy for him that he is getting huge amount of success from his films. I feel very good about it."

In the same interview, Aamir jokingly referred to Shah Rukh Khan becoming upset over Akshay's hit ratio.

‘I’d like to deport Akki, Aamir out of India’

If you recall, a few days ago it was reported that Shah Rukh Khan had been trying to deport Salman Khan's girlfriend Katrina Kaif back to England. Well now, Shah Rukh has responded to those allegations. Talking to a newspaper, Shah Rukh jokingly says, "Now, why would I try to get Katrina deported. If I could do that, I would try and get Akshay Kumar or Aamir Khan out of this country." So there you have it. Shah Rukh is not trying to get Katrina deported but, if he had the chance, then would do that with Akki and Aamir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News

J D Winner Ankan Sen & Hrithik Roshan Dance Together

Finally Just Dance Winner is Ankan Sen the Wonder Boy. Congratulations to Ankan Sen the winner of Television Special Dance Show Just Dance. Watch Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan and Ankan Sen Dance Together