Skip to main content

‘SRK must be upset over Akki’s success’

http://www.mybollywoodspace.com/bs/photos/male/shahrukh_Khan/shahrukh_khan159.jpg
Top Bollywood actor and director Aamir Khan has gone on record praising fellow actor Akshay Kumar for his continues success.

Talking to a newspaper, Aamir says, "I think Akshay is doing really well. He has worked hard to reach where he is and I feel happy for him that he is getting huge amount of success from his films. I feel very good about it."

In the same interview, Aamir jokingly referred to Shah Rukh Khan becoming upset over Akshay's hit ratio.

‘I’d like to deport Akki, Aamir out of India’

If you recall, a few days ago it was reported that Shah Rukh Khan had been trying to deport Salman Khan's girlfriend Katrina Kaif back to England. Well now, Shah Rukh has responded to those allegations. Talking to a newspaper, Shah Rukh jokingly says, "Now, why would I try to get Katrina deported. If I could do that, I would try and get Akshay Kumar or Aamir Khan out of this country." So there you have it. Shah Rukh is not trying to get Katrina deported but, if he had the chance, then would do that with Akki and Aamir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News