Skip to main content

I am not the next Bond girl: Shilpa Shetty

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/shabsy2/shilpa%20shetty/shilpa52lzv2x.jpg
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has set rumours to rest by saying she is not doing the next James bond film and has turned down a lot of foreign offers as she wants to focus more on Hindi films.

I am not going to be a Bond girl but yes there is another Hollywood film that I am doing, clarifies Shilpa refusing to comment further as she says it is in the scripting stage.

Shilpa, who became one of reality television's most talked about stars last year, says, "I have left a lot of international projects to come back to Hindi films. Someone told me I was already out of sight and I did not want to be out of mind too. My concentration is totally on Bollywood," says Shilpa.

She, however, denies that she does not want to work in any Hollywood movie. "If I like the script and the prospects are lucrative enough in the West, I'll definitely go there."

The actress, who will also be seen performing on the stage with the Bachchan's at their ongoing Unforgettable tour in London from August 23-24, says, "I have left some big movies to come back and act in films and travel with my musical Miss Bollywood."

Talking about her forthcoming Bollywood film, 'The Man', in which she is playing the lead role opposite Sunny Deol, she says, "I am playing the violin for the first time on-screen. Violin is the toughest instrument to play and it has left me with bad neck and I have been doing Bhujaang asan to make it better."

Apart from working in films, Shilpa is quite busy these days with her company S2 Global Productions. She has roped in Manish Jha of 'Matrubhoomi' fame to direct her first home production.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News