Skip to main content

‘I am glad Bebo left the film’

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2007/feb/16first.jpg
THE SEXY actor Priyanka Chopra is in a league of her own. The ex-Miss World has done all kinds of roles ranging from comedy to action.

She is once again in news for her recent ‘futuristic’ film. In an exclusive interview, Priyanka gets talking about her latest movie, her chemistry with the Hrithik lookalike Harman Baweja and more...

Earlier this film had been signed by Kareena Kapoor and then she walked out...

I think I was lucky, and I am glad and thankful to Kareena that she left the movie. She did sign the film but left it later citing dates problems.

Some people say it is a remake of Hollywood movie Back To the Future.

No, it’s a different concept altogether.

You bond quite well with your co-star both on and off-screen. How was it working with Harman?

It was great. Although he is a newcomer, his acting skills are remarkable. I really enjoyed working with him. He is a very good person too. Sometimes he is funny and sometimes he is very naughty. I hope to work with him again.

Harman is a very good dancer. Did you find it difficult to match steps with him?

Yes, he is really a very good dancer. He gave me a complex.

Come to think of it, he is a newcomer and yet he dances better than me.

Harman is often compared with Hrithik Roshan. Comment?

I think every newcomer is compared with some other actor. And comparing Harman with Hrithik is like an honour for him. Besides, he has got the same response which Hrithik got after KNPH (Kaho Na Pyar Hai).

There was one more rumour that Harman has gifted you a ring?

No, he has not gifted me any ring.

You are very choosy about your roles, but you haven’t signed any movie with Yash Raj banner yet. Why?

Some people say that I am choosy but it’s not like that. I love to do different roles which are exciting and challenging. I want to do something which no one else can do. But yes, at the same time, it depends upon the director, producer and the character that I am going to play.

And about Yash Raj banner, I really want to work with them but I haven’t received any offer from their side yet.

What’s next in your kitty?

I am working on five films right now. These include Rumi Jaffrey’s God Tussi Great Ho, Madhur Bhandarkar’s Fashion, Goldie Behl’s Drona, Karan Johar’s Dostana and Kabir Kaushik’s Chamku.

My schedule is absolutely packed for the rest of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News