Skip to main content

Shahid Kapoor on a roll in Kismet Konnection

vhttp://im.rediff.com/movies/2007/sep/24look1.jpg

For one, the movie is set to release in the first week of July and will be his first release in six months. As Shahid says, “Yes, it is an important film because I don’t do too many films. I try and do one film at a time. So after November this is my next release. Its been almost 6 months so it’s been a long while.”

Secondly, he has developed an excellent rapport with his costar Vidya Balan. He even tries to play pranks on her. In one instance, he wore a spooky mask and tried to scare Vidya but ended up being caught by her mother who apprehended him thinking he was an intruder. The unit had a good laugh as the prank fell on the prankster.

Thirdly, Shahid literally was on a roll by picking up the sport of roller blading from some kids. He became so good at it that the director incorporated scenes of him roller blading in some songs.

Shahid is also happy that he is now occupying a space in the genre of romantic comedy. He says,” I’ve been trying for really long time but nobody offers me mature parts so what do I do? Its a romantic comedy. I think that’s a space which is young and fun and I think it always works because the target audience is that age group so you have to make it for those people. I feel I’m 27; I connect with the youth of today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News