Skip to main content

Rajeev invites Ekta for Aamir's premiere

http://www.zeenews.com/pics/ZNS/rajeev%203rd%20para%20pic.jpg

Every one is aware of Rajeev Khandelwal and soap queen Ekta Kapoor's love-hate relationship. Once known as the blue-eyed boy of Balaji telefilms, Rajeev soon makes his Bollywood debut with UTV's Aamir.

Many people know that it was his Bollywood aspirations that made Rajeev quit Kahin toh Hoga, a popular TV soap from the Balaji stable. And that's what was resposbile for his so-called tiff with Ekta Kapoor.

But Rajeev Khandelwal feels he can't ignore Ekta's contribution in his career and so has invited her to a special screening of his debut film Aamir.

Says Rajeev, "This is my first film and hence very important to me. I want Ekta to be there for the premiere. I was remembering all those people because of whom I'm in Mumbai and Ekta is one of them. I just can't ignore her contribution in my career."

But does he really think Ekta will turn up for the screening?

"She's quite unpredictable! Though I'm aware she's busy with her own film which is releasing the same day," replies Rajeev.

When contacted, all Ekta had to say was to wish Rajeev "All the best".

Now let's wait and watch if the Soap Queen makes Rajeev's day or not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News