Skip to main content

Dhupia as Julie in Singh is Kinng

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc66/signatured_2007/katrina_kaif_086_Akshay_Kumar.jpg


Four years back the sexy Neha Dhupia sizzled in a film titled, Julie. Is it any coincidence, that in her next much-awaited Akshay Kumar-Katrina Kaif starrer, Singh Is Kinng, Neha's character's name happens to be 'Julie' yet again!

"I don't think the Julie connection will ever leave me! Even today when I go up north and to the small towns, people say' Arre Julie Aa Gayi! Since the association is so strong, I said, why not christen my character Julie!" said a thrilled Neha.

Was Julie the initial choice? "No! I'm not sure what they had in mind initially! I think it was Rosy," she laughs.

On how she landed herself with a juicy role in the film, Neha reveals, "Vipul's (Shah) office approached me. I was slightly apprehensive initially because I wasn't playing the romantic interest. But I was assured that being the girl of the gang, I'd have a plum part. And because I am a sardar in real life as well that helped!"

About Singh is Kinng, she smiles confidently, "Just watch it! It's an absolute blast!"

Singh is Kinng releases worldwide on August 8.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News