Skip to main content

SRK: Ganguly and I are not fighting

Shah Rukh Khan has put to rest all rumours about a rift between Kolkata Knight Riders captain Saurav Ganguly, and himself.

"Saurav and I are good friends. There is no problem between Saurav, John [Buchanan, coach for the Knight Riders] and me," he says. "Certain sections of the press have misquoted me on this. I do not think that I need to justify that we are a team. I am too old in this business of winning and losing. I do not think that I need someone coming and telling me about anti-corruption after 40 days into the tournament. I own the Knight Riders and I have paid them to win. Now, if they are losing, does that mean that I am paying them to lose?

"There is more to life than just winning. I read somwhere that I was kicking chairs. I have seen too many victories and losses, and I'm too old in this game to react like this," he continues. "When we won, it was said 'Prince and King ruled.' Now that we are not doing well, they assume that somthing must me wrong between Saurav and me. I would like to clarify that nothing is wrong. Saurav has sent me messages asking me to clarify to all that we are friends. We are not fighting, the team is not going to be sold. John is not angry with Saurav. Saurav is not angry with me. I am not kicking chairs. There are no issues. Yes, I do have certian issues with the IPL on the code of conduct. That needs to be clarified. Only then will I go to the matches."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News