Skip to main content

I always get nervous working with Salman: Kareena

Kareena Kapoor, who's been on a high since the release of Jab We Met, finally started shooting a new film "Main Aur Mrs. Khanna" with Salman Khan. She says the idea of working with her "sister's co-star" makes her nervous.

"Although we've done Priyadarshan's Kyon Ki... before, I always get nervous working with Salman. He was my sister's hero long before we were paired together. And now to be doing a film with him," Kareena told IANS.

Kareena started shooting on Tuesday at Film City at the outskirts of Mumbai.

Kareena and Salman were expected to serenade to immortality in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani, but the film never happened.

She was also signed for Salman's home production My Punjabi Nikaah. That never happened either.

Kareena chuckles in disbelief.

"Main Aur Mrs Khanna is an intensely romantic film. I don't think Salman has done a pure love story like this before. Neither have I. Sohail is also in the film."

Interestingly, this is the first time in her distinguished career that Kareena will be working with a debutant director Prem Soni.

"He's very talented. It wouldn't matter even if he wasn't - I'm doing it for Salman," said Kareena emotionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News