Skip to main content

Hrithik turns to small screen too!

[ndtv_imagine3_550x422-781996.jpg]
MUMBAI: After actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Govinda and Salman Khan, it is now Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan's turn to join the reality show bandwagon.

Hrithik has been named the goodwill ambassador of NDTV Imagine's new musical reality show “Junoon - Kuch Kar Dikhaane Ka” scheduled to start June 6.

“I am very pleased to be associated with this show. I can identify with the participants and their desire to achieve success. I can relate to their positive and exuberant spirit because I believe I have a similar enthusiasm - be it for my work or my personal life," the Bollywood star said.

The actor would neither be hosting, judging or performing on the show. Hrithik would instead be a support system for the contending participants and teams on the show.

Commenting on the association, Shailja Kejriwal, executive vice president of NDTV Imagine, said: “Hrithik epitomises the passion, which is present in all the talented artists that are part of the show.”

The show, being hosted by Annu Kapoor of “Antakshari” fame would have three teams - folk, sufi and filmy - contesting to become the country's most popular genre of music.

The teams, each having six contestants, would be mentored by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan (sufi), Ila Arun (folk) and Anand Raj Anand (filmy).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News