Skip to main content

Randeep follows SRK and Hrithik

/photo.cms?msid=2967239

Randeep Hooda is on a career high these days. He has a long list of films to release this year. After SRK and Hrithik, now Randeep will be seen in a legendary character in Ketan Mehta’s Rang Rasiya where he portrays the character of painter Raja Ravi Verma. This is a film that the actor is banking heavily on.

“Rang Rasiya is a period film in which I am playing Raja Ravi Verma – the legendary Indian painter.” says Randeep. He believes it is one of the best characters he has portrayed in films. Randeep feels preparation for any character is important before you portray it onscreen. So what was his preparation to play this legendary character? “I did prepare for this role. But the tragedy is I can’t paint like Raja Ravi Verma, so I dropped the idea”, he quips.

Speaking about his director Ketan Mehta, Randeep says, “It was a great pleasure working with Ketan. He has extracted some really good aspects of me and especially as an actor I feel it’s very important for a film. At the same time I don’t think only one film can decide your standing in the industry. I have done nine films and I am yet to know my standing.”

Randeep’s forthcoming films include Ru Ba Ru, Love Khichdi , Ketan Mehta’s Rang Rasiya, Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye and the long delayed Karma Confessions and Holi . “They have all shaped up pretty well. I am very excited. I have done varied work. Hopefully all my movies capture different audience”, he concludes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News