Skip to main content

Hrithik Roshan of the south


After his six-pack in Desamuduru, Allu Arjun is getting ready to hit another sixer.

The Telugu hero's score so far is five hits out of the five films he has done so far. Chiranjeevi's nephew, Arjun's Parugu releases on Thursday.

"Normally I dress very bright and am loud. But in this movie I am wearing normal cheque shirts, its not loud or unnatural," said Allu Arjun.

Arjun is fondly called the Hrithik Roshan of the south not only because of his six-pack but also because his dancing talent has put him in the big league so much so that most actresses are reportedly wary of shaking a leg with him.

"I adore Hrithik Roshan myself. About the six-pack, no one has done it here so I happened to do it so. That's about it," said Allu Arjun.

Arjun's Parugu is the fourth big offering from Chiranjeevi's family of actors in the last one year. And the megastar will be hoping Arjun hits the bull's eye better than others in the family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News