Skip to main content

Hrithik is an ideal husband



Hrithik Roshan has put all his travelling plans on hold because Suzanne is pregnant with their second child. The baby is due any day now and the actor wants to be with his wife.

"I'm just not stepping out of Mumbai for some time now. That's why I had to say no to the Zee awards. Right now I can't focus on any work that takes me outside Mumbai," says Hrithik.

The award function was held Saturday in London.

Hrithik is at the moment shooting for Zoya Akhtar's directorial debut "Luck By Chance" in Mumbai. The actor has a guest appearance in the film - a commitment he made long ago and is only too happy to fulfil since Zoya is not only a close friend of Farhan's sister but also the first female director Hrithik has worked with.

"We've been shooting nights for the last few days. And I've one full song to do before I am done. That will keep me busy till the end of the week," said Hrithik who acted in Farhan's "Lakshya".

Hopefully, by the time Zoya's shooting is done, Hrehaan will have his sibling and Hrithik will be able to travel again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News