Skip to main content

I'd want Kareena in all my productions: Saif

I'd want Kareena in all my productions: SaifSaif Ali Khan says although he would love to team up with girlfriend Kareena Kapoor in all his productions, he has made it clear that he has not been instrumental in getting her a role in his untitled venture.

"It's entirely between Kareena and my business partner Dinesh Vijen. There was a verbal commitment between them for a couple of projects. Kareena and I don't discuss business," said Saif, who will be seen in Abbas-Mustan's ready-to-release action thriller "Race".

"It is entirely the directors' prerogative and we sign up the stars they want," Saif told IANS.

"Yes, I'd want Kareena and I to be in all our productions. But I'm not going to thrust our pair down producers' throats. Of course, I'd like Kareena to be in every film I make. But my directors may have other plans," he added.

After J.P. Dutta's "LOC", the two will be seen together in Yash Raj Films' "Tashan".

Saif has admitted his relationship with Kareena, who broke up with longstanding boyfriend Shahid Kapur. Saif also got 'Kareena' tattooed on his arm. Sadly, the famous arm has been injured. His hand was bandaged when he performed with a rock band in Bangalore and Mumbai last month.

"Yeah, I injured my right hand while shooting in Greece. I put a glass down too hard after a drink. And it broke in my hand. It's no big deal. The only thing is that I can't shake hands. Fortunately, it didn't affect my guitar-playing," said the actor whose "Ta Ra Rum Pum" and "Eklavya - The Royal Guard" bombed last year.

Saif says those who constantly ask him about the 'Kareena' tattoo annoy him.

"On the other hand, you can't really blame them, I suppose it's a big deal. So people will talk about it for sometime and then stop talking after a while. You got to remove yourself from the place of discomfort and look at it more dispassionately."

He was aware that the media would focus on the tattoo rather than his music when he performed at the concerts. "Fortunately, the audience appreciated the music. Look, the limelight is a moving spotlight. Once in a while, you are caught in it."

Couldn't he get the tattoo done in a less visible place? After all, it's all about Saif and his love. "No. It's between me and my arm," he shot back.

After the successful rock concerts, would Saif like to cut an album?

"No, can't sing beyond the lower notes. I was in Alibaug to finish the last schedule of Kunal Kohli's untitled film Jan 28 to Feb 3. We're done with this film."

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News