Skip to main content

John Abraham- Neil Mukesh teamed?

John Abraham- Neil Mukesh teamed?
What's Kabir Khan up to these days? Post 'Kabul Express', one kept hearing that Kabir's working on his next film. Well, the cat is out of the bag. The director has had successful meetings with John Abraham and Neil Nitin Mukesh for his new venture.

“I keep talking to John regularly. Even when I wasn't working on the new film, I'd still talk to him about various things. Our conversations aren't work-specific. As for Neil, he's part of the Yash Raj family, so I keep bumping into him all the while. But, let me clarify, I haven't discussed work with either John or Neil,” Kabir informs me.

But Kabir is ready to make the big announcement soon. “Yes, we plan to start the film in summer, so ideally we should be ready with the cast by February-end,” he adds.

Source: Bollywood Hungama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News