Skip to main content

John and Bipasha sizzling item number

The much-in-the-news Bipasha basu-John pair is very much together. Though the duo refuses to comment on the relationship, Bipasha Basu confirmed they have come together for a sizzling item song in Anurag Kashyap’s No Smoking.

“I don’t think I want to talk about my personal life any more. What’s happening there is for me to know. But, yes, John and I have come together professionally again after Dhan Dhana Dhan… Goal, this time with an item song in Anurag Kashyap’s No Smoking,” Bipasha told IANS.

But, it wasn’t the presence of John Abraham that made her accept the song. “Certainly not! It was Vishal Bharadwaj, the man who gave me two of my best item numbers - Beedi and Namak in Omkara. He told me about the item song in No Smoking at an awards function in Yorkshire. After what the Omkara numbers did to my stage presence, I promptly said ‘yes’ to Vishal.”

What about the danger of being branded an item girl? “When have I cared about my image?” Bipasha shrugged. “And, besides I’ve full faith in the intelligence of the film industry, also my audiences. By now they know what I’m capable of, and it’s not just items.”

Bipasha basu is now looking forward to shaking a leg with John. “Though we’ve done songs before, John and I have never done this kind of sizzling number before. Vishal has pulled out all stops in the composition.” Bipasha is sure the number will be a rage. “John and I will have fun dancing to it. I love the tune. Hopefully, it’ll be another number to bring the house down at my stage concerts.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News