Skip to main content

Rani Mukerji: There is no wedding, we are not engaged or even dating!

23 October 2007 (Sawf News) - Rani Mukerji has once again denied the rumors of a wedding to Aditya Chopra. Not only are they not getting married on February 10th, when she expects to be still shooting Kunal Kohli's latest, they're not engaged, not even dating, she says.
" I have absolutely no relationship with Aditya Chopra beyond that of an actor-producer," she told the City Times.
What about the rumors that people at Yash Raj have been calling her malkin (boss)?
"Who has been calling me malkin? Not to my face. And it's certainly not true. The Yash Raj unit completely loves me. But who says I am the boss? I am the girl who has a daag on her chunri."
Why did she wait so long to clear the air?
"Sorry, I can't keep issuing clarifications every day. I know other actors love issuing rebuttals. But if I do that, where will I find time to work?"
This raises the question we've raised before. If the rumors aren't true, who has been spreading them, and to what end?
"It might be hurting spoilsports that I'm doing so many films with Yash Raj," says the Queen of Bollywood to CT.
And if the rumors are true, after all these denials, nobody will believe anything she says again.




source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News